- Back Information
PrimeAdvisory collects, holds and uses personal information in the following areas:
- your name, address, contact number(s) and email address
- information about your preference for goods or services we offer from time to time
- a record of any queries you have made
- a record of any products or services you have requested or used
Purposes for collecting the information
Wherever possible, PrimeAdvisory collects this information directly from you. We use it for the following purposes:
- to contact you directly about the PrimeAdvisory , special offers, samples and other promotions
- to inform you PrimeAdvisory products or services we think you might be interested in
- to approve transactions you wish to make
- to confirm your identity
- to follow up or pursue any queries you make.
- to provide you with products or services you have requested
How we manage personal information
PrimeAdvisory is dedicated to keeping personal information secure. This includes physical security, computer and network security, communications security and personnel security. PrimeAdvisory may enter your details into a database for the purpose of contacting you directly about PrimeAdvisory, special offers, samples and other promotions unless otherwise advised by you.
You can advise us if you would prefer not to be directly contacted by giving us a call on +612 9415 1511
PrimeAdvisory does not sell, rent or otherwise make available any personal information to third parties. PrimeAdvisory outsources certain business functions to other organisations. For this purpose, and only for the purpose of providing services to PrimeAdvisory, personal information may, as required, be transferred to or handled by:
- our related companies
- organisations which provide services to us, such as mailing houses, promotion and advertising agencies
- credit reference agencies or other credit providers
- government or statutory authorities
- our IT vendor.
Access and correction of details
You can access the personal information that PrimeAdvisory holds about you by contacting the PrimeAdvisory in writing or via the Contact Us page on this website. If the information held is inaccurate, incomplete or not up to date you may request PrimeAdvisory to correct the information or remove your details altogether.
The information contained on this website or in this e-mail communication may be confidential. You should only read, disclose, re-transmit, copy, distribute, act in reliance on or commercialise the information if you are authorised to do so. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail communication, please notify us immediately by e-mail then destroy any electronic or paper copy of this message. Any views expressed in this e-mail communication are those of the individual sender, except where the sender specifically states them to be the views of a member of PrimeAdvisory. PrimeAdvisory do not represent, warrant or guarantee that the integrity of this communication has been maintained nor that the communication is free of errors, virus or interference.
‘Liability limited by a scheme approved under Professional Standards Legislation’ *
*Other than for the acts or omissions of financial services licensees