Have you reviewed your personal insurance?
The insurance industry is ever-changing. The historical approach of ‘set and forget’ with respect to policies, is not appropriate. Our insurance partners MBS are committed, confident and capable of delivering better outcomes for you. Book in your FREE review as today!
Why you NEED to review existing policies;
- Premium Volatility – Insurer profitability according to APRA and flow on to the premiums payable.
- Policy Wording Changes – Recent changes to policy wording by Super. Funds & APRA impress upon the need to review.
- Cover Quality – With access to the market and research analysis, we examine the quality of the existing policies and advise accordingly.
- Price & Structure – We analyse the potential for premium saving and effective policy structure, not just for year 1, but the impact year on year.
Who benefits most from a policy review?
- Young Families – Marriage, acquisition of a new home or investment property and birth of a child are all common trigger points for the need for advice and appropriate cover.
- Executives & Business Owners – Executives & business owners accumulating wealth, paying private school fees, upgrading homes, or acquiring holiday homes will recognise the need and value the process.
- IP Tax Deductions – Income Protection tax deductions are one of the most common identifiers when examining which of your clients have, or should have, a policy. Those under 55 years and earning > $80,000 should certainly be provided with options to protect what is, in many cases, their largest financial asset.
- SMSF – Trustees have an obligation to review the need for Insurance, however they should also be provided advice on the structure, quality and appropriateness of the portfolio. Like ITR’s, Super Fund returns are an easy place to identify those with and those without cover.
For more get in touch with the team on 02 9415 1511 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.