Updated Lockdown Support for Small Businesses & Individuals
On 13 July 2021, the NSW and Federal Governments jointly announced a series of support measures for those impacted by extended lockdowns.
We have updated our client guides with the latest information and outlined where you can access more information on:
- Extension and increase of the COVID-19 disaster payments for individuals
- Expansion of the 2021 COVID-19 business grants program – up to $15,000
- Up to $10,000 cashflow support per week for business
- $1,500 micro business grants
- Payroll tax deferrals and a 25% payroll tax waiver
- Rent moratorium, protections, and grants
- Support for the arts and accommodation business sectors
There is a lack of clear guidance at present around:
- What is “appropriate leave” for the disaster payments for individuals
- How the payment rate rules work for the COVID disaster payment when losing less than 20 hours of work
- The decline in turnover tests and how staffing levels will be measured.
Read the full update below:
- PA Client Alert July 2021 – Updated Lockdown Support For Business
- PA Client Alert July 2021 – Updated Lockdown Support For Individuals
We will bring you further details as soon as they are released.
How can we help?
If you have any questions or would like further assistance regarding this update, please feel free to call your advisor at PrimeAdvisory on 02 9415 1511.